Which Brand Baby Oil Massage you are using. Is this Oil Massage is suiting for baby skin or not. What if she develop rashes from it. Please remember one thing that Stop giving your baby Oil Body Massage until her Rashes or Red Spot has gone.
I have started giving my daughter oil massage when she was 7 days old and after her umbilical cord falls off. As usually I have done my homework earlier and selected the massage oil for her. The reason behind giving the massage to babies is to strengthen baby bones and improve the blood circulation. Massage improves baby health, growth and development and relaxes the baby body parts too.
I started giving her massage from Extra Virgin Pure Olive Oil after reading its benefits but may be due to peak summer time she develops small red spots all over her body. When I touch those red spots she feels little bit uncomfortable. Every newborn had different skin quality and being a mom it’s important for us to understand that.
Believe me sometimes taking our elder advice are beneficial. My mother told me to change the oil immediately. She suggested trying coconut oil as compare to Olive oil. This time I have done the oil testing on her hands before giving her massage from coconut oil. In summer coconut oil gives her cool feeling and its natural treatment for cradle cap or any other remedies.
My doctor suggests me to stop giving her massage for few days and start when it’s gone completely. After using coconut oil she does not develop any kind of rash on her body and she was quite happy too. Please don’t use the oil on her face because it can cause red spots due to heat.
Please choose the baby oil for massage according to baby body type, don’t forget to do the oil testing method before introducing any new oil.
And don’t get confused between the rashes from oil with other kind of rashes.
Giving massage to baby’s everyday improves their digestion system and helps them to have good sleep. As people say babies grow more when they sleep. You can also give them little bit massage in night too, so that they can sleep tight and long.
Which Massage Oil Use in Summer
1) Only Coconut Oil – Best oil and suitable for every baby skin.
2) Olive Oil – Popular these days, but does not suit every baby skin.
Which Massage Oil Use in in Winters
1) Mustard Oil – Keep baby body warm in winters and it’s not true that after using it baby skin colour gets dark.
2) Olive Oil – You can try this in winters season.
3) Dabur Lal Tai – Nice Oil , you can use it. I have use this on my baby for 3 months in winters.
4) Almond Oil – Good for skin and hair .
5) Castor Oil – Not suitable for all skins type, its good for dry skin
6) Sesame Oil – Not suitable for all skins type, its good for dry skin