Let us find together the quick and fastest ways to Conceive a Baby and that is only possible with a positive attitude towards life. Stopping taking too much tension, as there are many couples around the world who are also in the same situation.
Maybe many of you already have tried many options and read many other articles. But the problem is that you’re not following or on the right path to achieve your target. Having a Baby is the world’s biggest happiness. And, don’t worry, maybe its getting delay but one fine day you will have a beautiful baby in your hand.
Please Read the Below Points very Carefully and Follow them Religiously:
1) Start avoiding the people who give you Negative Energy. Discuss your issues only with people who really care for you.
2) Don’t get into the Trap of the Age Factor: Many couples think that if they are trying for a baby after or in their 30’s, then their chances are lesser. Of course not, these days many couples trying for a baby only after the age of 30 or 35 age.
3) We cannot deny that age factor plays an important role, but as we mentioned above these days couples are trying in their 30’s. It’s just that once the couples around this age decide to have a baby, they get impatient and want a fast result. I would recommend you go for a Pre-Pregnancy Checkup as soon as possible, once you’re fully ready to enter into a happy family.
4) Know your Ovulation Window: Females should be aware of their Ovulation-period, it will help you to conceive a baby fast and quick. Generally, Ovulation happens about 14 days before your period starts and these days are your most fertile days. And, if you chance has sex during this period, your chances of pregnancy increase. For more details, you can read our article on how to identify your fertility window (Ovulation Window).
5) Stop Taking Birth Control Pills a year before, if you are trying for a Baby: Birth control pills can make a lot of difference, some experts advise that couples who are trying for a baby, should have given up the birth control pills least a year before getting pregnant. As it can a major reason behind the delay in your chances of getting pregnant.
6) Regular Exercise Routine can Increase your Chances of Pregnancy: Many people these days are fitness freak but for pregnancy, you need to keep your body and mind fit. Please don’t overdo it, as it can have many other side effects too. you just need to follow Barre, yoga, swimming, and Pilates, these are called ideal exercises, especially when you’re trying for a baby.
7) Pre-Pregnancy Checkup will help you to know, whether your body is ready for pregnancy or not. Your checkup results will help your doctor to recommend you and your partner to go through some tests before you try for pregnancy. Below are some of the recommended tests
Pre-Pregnancy Tests recommended for Couples are:-
Hemoglobinopathies (blood disorders)
Rubella (German measles)
Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection
Some different tests only for Female:-
Pap test (also known as a Pap smear – a test done especially for females to check for cervical cancer in women)
8) Ditch the unwanted Stress: Stress can ruin everything, you need to keep yourself away from any kind of stress and negativity. keep yourself involved in some kind of yoga and meditation, it will help you to fight against anxiety and depression during pregnancy.
9) Make the required changes in your Lifestyles: Both the couples need to give up their all bad habits like smoking, drinking, any kind of drugs, obesity, caffeine, junk food, overweight, too much exercise, etc. As we all know that these bad habits can affect your fertility health.
10) Avoid Doing Sex on Wrong Days: It is very important that you should know your most fertile days for Pregnancy. And, secondly don’t overdo it, some couples things that doing lots of sex can boost their chances of pregnancy, which is totally false. Overdoing will affect the quality of your sperms and decrease your chances. Good Luck!